Buttermilk Falls brings back dim scary childhood thoughts about the train tracks. Toby's death. The woods.

Last night I dreamt that I was trying to solve some kind of mystery that was like a treasure hunt, where you had to search for obscure clues in your surroundings. There was a display case that had easter eggs in strange places, so I thought that might be a clue, and people I didn't know kept coming up to me and saying, "I like your red coat," so I thought that red must be a clue. I kept thinking, "red. easter eggs. red. easter eggs." But nothing else in the dream seemed like a clue.

I am beginning to believe less and less in dreams as subconscious revelations, and more and more in dreams as brain cleansing. Dump out all images and start the next day afresh. But dreams like that do not allow me to begin fresh! they hang around and make me wonder about it all.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment