Queer Eye on the Mayoral Race

I had a dream last night, or maybe it was just one of those dreamy streams of unconsciousness that floats along after the cat woke me up with his lonely howl. The way it went was that I wrote a letter to the editor (with a name de plume and an address in SF) concerning the state of San Francisco's mayoral candidates' hair-dos. Of course the letter was VERY well written and sharp and witty, and none of that clever prose was retained when the sun came up, but it had to do with the large numbers of handy-dandy San Francisco queers, drag queens and metrosexuals who are clamoring to make over Matt Gonzalez and Gavin Newsom. A committee needs to be formed, our own local Fab Five (or Five Hundred).

Much to my surprise, I opened the newspaper this morning and read this article.

I guess I'm not alone.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment