I spent some time today configuring a new blog skin.. and in the process learning more and more about html, merely from trial and error. I seem to have resisted learning html, and I'm not sure why. I guess it reminds me of the old word processing coding that I was so glad to be rid of at one time... seems like going backwards in technological time to have to type in the < and the > once again.


Tomorrow we are going to be attending the memorial of Thomas Ludwig, an old friend of ours who died last fall. He was living in Kansas the last years of his life, to be near his family, and so the California memorial was scheduled later on. Thomas was an incredibly special man. When I met him, I felt as if I was reconnecting with someone I had known my whole life, like a long lost family member. He had the cutest look, very impish or elvish. Dark black hair and light skin. The best laugh. I loved him immediately. He loved to gossip and philosophise, he loved to eat and he loved life. When I met him, he had already buried two lovers - AIDS. Everyone called him a "widow". Now, we mourn him in turn.
gosh I miss him so much
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment