I'm in Palm Desert at the FileMaker Pro developer's conference. It's got to be at least 110 degrees outside.. incredible heat that rises up in waves against a hazy gray sky, behind which the mountain shapes are hulking. Inside the Marriott, hundreds of filemaker geeks (I use the term in a friendly manner, since I am among them) are hobnobbing and attending classes. Since it's too hot to eat outside, we dart outside under the umbrellas to scoop up our buffet, then hurry inside to eat and chat with our co-tablers.

I hope to get my hotel room soon, so I can take a nap - I slept little last night, got up at 5am to catch my flight here, and am feeling light headed from the heat. Every evening, there is a jam session, since so many programmers are musicians, too. I want to be awake for that part.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment