Next week I'll be going to Phoenix for a Filemaker Developers' Conference, and three weeks later, going BACK to Phoenix again for the Sweet Adeline convention. The week after that, Barb and I will be driving to Zion and Bryce National Parks for a desert hiking vacation. I'd better start hydrating now for all that time in the heat, air conditioning and dust!

Barb is starting to volunteer at the humane society and we are investigating breeds for our next dog. In the meantime, Rudy (our cat) is enjoying attention that he hasn't seen for the three years we had Bailey! He even sat on my lap the other night. Poor guy, I know he'd like to be the only pet, but that is not to be. Next time, though, we hope we'll do a better job of introducing the two pets.

We saw "Legally Blonde 2" last night as a special night out for Ariana's 10th birthday. It was very cute, and had lots of dogs in it, as well as politics, so Barb REALLY liked it. I enjoyed seeing Reese Witherspoon dressed like Jackie Kennedy.


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment