My life is just so full of events. Our chorus long-range planning committee met last week, and we blocked out dates three years ahead. So I understand how this comes to be, that every weekend coming up for the next month or so is booked.. and how the summer can gallop by, and before we know it, the fall will be looming in front of us.

I'm finding, however, that the digital camera is helping me slow down the progress, by giving me the opportunity to chronicle the events that can so easily fall together into a summer heap and get lost in the jumble.

Aidan & Jeremy camped out in the backyard this weekend. Remember how much fun it is to play with a flashlight in a tent?



Carole Kirkpatrick coached our chorus on the two newest songs that we have learned, "My Buddy" and "This Joint is Jumpin". I had forgotten how much fun it is to work with new material. We could really shape the songs. I just can't wait to sing those songs in our yellow zoot suits in Indianapolis in 2004.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment