We are gearing up for our trip to Disneyland with the kids. They are beside themselves with excitement, and Barbara is, too. I am girding my loins. What does that refer to, exactly? Did some ancient people used to wrap their loins in girdles before jousting or something?? Well, I'm not planning to wear a girdle, since the heat will no doubt be in the triple digits. Oh, that's right, I also don't have a girdle. I don't know how our mothers' generation survived those damn things.

We'll be staying at the Disneyland Hotel and riding the monorail and going to everything. We're off to mecca on Sunday and back on Tuesday, and I'll try to write a report of the trip if I haven't busted a loin.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment