Emerging

Well, the allergy symptoms turned out to be the beginning of a very strange virus/cold. I don't think that we could really call it the "common" cold, because that would indicate that it was similar to other colds that I've had, and this one was definitely very unique. After completely losing my voice for 3 days, then I started to have a stuffed up head and body aches. I never got a fever, but had extreme pain all the way down my esophagus, and couldn't swallow. Also, a very bad headache. Sunday morning, I thought I might die.. but by Monday, I felt much better!

I am a very bad sick person. I am impatient and pessimistic when sick. If I'm going to be sick, I prefer the tried and true, familiar symptoms, not new ones that could indicate that I have contracted West Nile Flu or the Black Death or something. I suppose if pressed, I could say I have slight hypochondria - but only when I am already sick. Then, my mind goes off to think of the worst possible scenario - that I am headed for the crypt with what I've got. I'm sure it gets very tiresome to deal with me.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment