Now that's what they call "bedroom eyes"!

I found a lovely website the other day that catalogues interesting recordings, album covers and mp3s. Within the site, I found an mp3 of the lovely tale "Gerald McBoing Boing", which I believe was the first record I ever listened to a thousand times. The record was red vinyl, and I played it on a little plastic turntable that started to turn when you closed it up with the record inside. If you can really predict someone's career from their childhood obsessions, I guess I should have become a foley artist. I loved the story, which I learned, upon re-listening to it today, was really about the hope of finding a job despite one's disabilities.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment