Well I just have to post today, as the date is 03 03 03.

My favorite number has always been three. When I was young, I think I briefly had an obsessive-compulsive disorder that involved the number three. Well, maybe calling it a "disorder" is a bit extreme. All little kids seem to obsess on something. Mine was the number three. Everything that could be grouped, had to be grouped in threes. Three breaths in before holding it. Three blinks of my eyes at a time. Three sheets of toilet paper at a time. Three exclamation points, always!!! We lived at 39 East Main, which seemed extremely good (3 and 3x3) and I had three brothers. I felt certain that the true, internal age of my soul was 33 (I still feel that way). Musically, I especially enjoy triplets.

I do so love when like numbers are in row. It's the symmetry of it and the rhythm. 3/3/3
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment