Happy Birthday

Barb turns 44 today! We saw kd lang perform in Santa Rosa recently, and during the concert, someone yelled out "It's my birthday!!". kd launched into her Marilyn Monroe-inspired "happy birthday" song, and when she got to the part where you insert the name, she sang "happy birthday, 'it's my birthday', happy birthday to you".

We got such a kick out of it that we can't stop saying "happy birthday, 'it's my birthday'".

She opened one present from me this morning - Al Franken's new book "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them", and Gerry Nachman's book on comedians, "Seriously Funny". I'd put in the links, but I'm lazy, and honestly, if you are interested, you can look 'em up at Alibris yourself.

I put up some pictures of our trip at Shutterfly. Hope you like them!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment