No, I won't be jumping

Stella returned from New Zealand with fabulous stories about her adventure travel, including bungee jumping and sky diving. Although I love roller coasters and hiking along high cliffs, I am not drawn to either of these "sports". The thought of hurling myself from high points towards the ground, with my possible demise promoted by gravity, seems quite the antithesis of "sport". Especially the bungee experience, where your suicidal leap is thwarted at the last split second.

But New Zealand itself does sound great. We'll have to put it on the long list of places we would like to visit. From the sound of it, the country benefits by not having too many people around to muck it up.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment