Spring flowering

This time of year can be considered dreary with the big rains that soak the ground and the blustery winds that whip through the hills. But I like to focus on those friendly yellow daffodils that spot the brilliant green fields, with the occasional deep purple iris standing as companions. The dark clouds that filter the sunlight provide a contrasting background for the chewing gum-pink blossoms on the fruit trees.

This weekend marks the high-holy Oscar celebration.. we will be gathering at Dan & JL's for the annual party. I hear that we will be departing from the tradition of Chinese take-out. Also, I'm looking forward to getting my hair cut, and getting together with a couple of my future quartet members to sing and make plans. Yes, it's true, On Q! is going to be ending its 11-year run after contest in April. My next, new quartet will be introduced here.. watch this space...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment