On second thought...

Reading all the news yesterday about the gay marriages, and especially when I saw a picture of a couple holding the marriage license, I realized that this event is more than a political symbol. They are REALLY married... even if the court blocks or tries to void them, they can not take away the fact that the married couples will have all the legal rights and responsibilities granted them from the government. And I wanted more and more to be a part of this historic moment.

I thought that even if we plan to someday have a wedding with everything, we are STILL going to have to get a license in city hall, and why not now?

I thought about friends and family, and realized that we could ask our loved ones who are here to come and be our witnesses.

I asked Barb to marry me... and she said yes. We are going to city hall Sunday morning! that's today.. I'm up early, as usual.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment