Tuck and Patti

Yesterday we went to hear Tuck and Patti sing in Oakland. If you have never heard them, check out their website and buy an album. It will do your heart good. Their songs make me feel like I am connected, by a thread of love, to everyone in the world. Patti sings with this incredible relaxed form of energy, that makes her voice radiate with power. Tuck's amazing guitar playing flows along with her, in perfect synch even with her scat singing and improvisations.

Patti went to school with Laura, the bass of L'Attitude, so we got to go backstage and meet them after the show! What fun. I have been enjoying their music since the early 80s, and it was my first opportunity to tell them face-to-face how much I appreciate it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment