Nance, welcome to my blog! I'm so glad that you finally made it here. You may find that the blog references are obscure, and that's because we (my sister Meredith and my brother Bob) post here in reference to Meredith's blog or Bob's blog . So be sure to read both places for continuity.


Biographical background on Nance: she and I met at SUNY Oswego the summer of 1976, where we studied linguistics together. She joined me in 1978 in Hamamatsu, Japan, teaching English at the same strange institute. She lives in Issaquah, Washington with her wonderful family who Barb and I never get to see often enough. She is a brilliant thinker, great talker, energetic dancer and overall wonderful person.

We did see My Big Fat Greek Wedding and also laughed out loud during the whole thing. I think it would make a great double bill with Monsoon Wedding, which is not as funny but very moving and international! We'll be going to a wedding the week after Labor Day - our dear friends John & Brad are having a ceremony in Los Angeles to celebrate 10 years together. It will be a Hawaiian theme... can't wait.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment