I got an email the other day from the person organizing my 30th high school reunion. I used to be fascinated with the concept of reunions, and went to several, including my 20th. I still do have a hankering to know what some people from high school are up to today. However, I really have no desire to go again. What I learned from attending several reunions:

1. the people you really wonder about never show up at the reunion
2. most of the people at a reunion never moved away from town and are not that interesting
3. many of the people who thought they were better than you in school still think so (even though they are not)
4. all the girls look better than the guys
5. someone may come up and tell you why they hated you in high school and you don't really need that information

I do hope they will mail out an "update" to let us know what we missed.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment