The results are in - and the regional competition was a great success for me and my groups this year. On Q! got a fourth place medal - finally back in the top five again after a three-year hiatus. I think it's my personal best ever on contest stage. My voice sounds clear and strong on the audio tape, and I felt so calm and collected. The judges' comments were all about "MORE, MORE!!" - so the next step is to take this calm collected sound and expand it with more energy and dynamics.

The chorus won FIRST PLACE! We are so relieved and happy. It has been a very hard year for the chorus, with Jan's illness and with our drop in membership after the last international contest. Now we have a full 18 months to rebuild, instruct ourselves and get new members so that we can hit the top in Indianapolis.

For photos of the competition, go here.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment