Back at last

I have been offline for quite a while, for a couple reasons: one, I had stuffed my blog area with too much stuff, and had trouble publishing. This coincided with Scott (my brother and host) changing servers, which made us guess that a path had been switched, or something, but Bob the detective figured it out, and now I'm back. The second reason is that I was just too darn busy / stunned after the holiday to spend much time figuring it out. Coming back to a pile of work that made nearly no sense to me at all - taking two weeks off was great, and in fact my conscious mind completely let go of every pending project. It took me until Wednesday to pull up the memories from the deep sub-mind level, and get back to work.

What's also interesting is that I was not inspired to blog when I couldn't publish. I guess it's like singing - not as much fun without an audience. However, the blogger's audience is so invisible that it might as well not be there. An imaginary audience that exists only in the page's hit statistics.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment