One breath at a time

I've been coughing lately - Barb and I both have had one of those strange "new viruses" that seem to be appearing and mutating more and more every year. This one doesn't act like a cold, it just settles in your lungs and makes you cough. I guess we could also blame our house, which is full of dog hair, dust and other allergens, but that's nothing new. The planned removal of our bedroom carpet is becoming more urgent, however.

Last night, I slept out in the patio - it was lovely, and I stopped coughing as soon as I got out there. It reminds me of times when people travelled to the mountains or the seaside for a "cure". Those remedies were probably for tuberculosis. I'm quite sure that's not my problem. But every little wheeze makes me more anxious for a lungful of clean, clear air.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment