The Cookie Project

This year, I made my mom's recipe of sugar cookies and some butter icing, and we had the kids over for a decorating extravaganza. The dyes they have available these days are much more fun than the standard red green yellow of my early days - I picked the neon colors for our project. Of course, I had on hand a bunch of various types of sprinkles. Did you know that they don't sell those silver beads anymore? Apparently they were bad for you. Oh well, I must have eaten a million of those before I turned 12. Next year, I'll buy more of those little tubes of decorating icing. They were the most fun to use, for detailed work on the cookies.

The cookie cutters I had were a for any occasion, not just the holidays. I made an initial cookie for everyone involved, which each person got to decorate (and EAT) themselves. We all had a fun time.







« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment