Puzzling dreams

Last night I dreamed that I was involved in some kind of team puzzle-solving game. Each member of the team had to unscramble a letter or solve a riddle to a word that unlocked one of the letters of the main word, which also had a riddle connected to it. When it came to my turn, I decided to solve the main word's riddle, rather than messing around with the individual letters' puzzles. As is common in dreams, it was so EASY for me to solve it - I don't remember the riddle, but the answer was BURGANDY. I was the hero of the moment.

This part of the dream is so much more satisfying to remember than the earlier part of the dream where I was underwater and able to breathe just fine, or the later part, when I almost lost the dog when walking across the Golden Gate Bridge amidst huge crowds of people.

This morning the paper reports a study that says that eight hours of sleep allows the mind the best solve problems, and that lack of sleep as one ages is probably the reason for age-related memory loss.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment