Grandma

Eleanore K. Miller
June 26, 1898 - June 24, 2005



She would have been 107 last Saturday.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

I haven't had a chance to talk to you since g-ma left us.
I told meredith , she has to pick up the matriarch mantle that she has held unofficially for some time.
she was reluctant , but I reminded her there really is no choice.
I have been stressed with move to new studio on wilshire blvd. and resulting technilogical challenge with computer and all digital equipment.
Love John
cant seem to send e mail today so here is the poop via blog:
us air flight 2062 charlotte to pittsburg ..arrives 12:04

lax to charlotte 3062 arrives in charlotte 10:03

I depart pittsburg us air 2141 2:55
» Post a Comment