Nerdy

I am so busy these days, but I can't resist Friday Photo's word o' the day, "nerdy". These two dear friends of mine are part of a double quartet I sing with, called Nerd Alert. Since this is MY blog, I won't include the photo of me as a sys-admin nerd. We had a riot portraying these characters at a recent chorus event.



We are driving to Los Angeles tonight, to visit the very old and the very young. Barb's dad is in the hospital - he turned 86 last weekend. Deb & Nissim have adopted the lovely Nesyah, born on May 5, 2005, and I can't wait to hold her in my arms. We are taking Lola, our pooch, along for the ride, since she was left home during Memorial Day and last night was looking askance at our suitcases.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment