Back East Fall


Reporting from back east in the Nutmeg state, (by the way, I haven't spotted a single nutmeg since I've been here) our fall this year, like the past spring, was non existent, or at least non impressive. The summer dragged on, wonderful to have it that way, then I guess just as the leaves turned late, and duller than usual as well, the rains and storms beat them up and pulled down the prettier leaves, and left us with a mostly brown treescape. Thankfully winter has not hit hard yet, but December is not too far away. Because of the lackluster fall, I am posting the picture above that I took almost exactly a year ago in front of the Talcottville post office.
  • posted by brother Bobb, the Connecticut Virginian
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment