Interviewing me

Suzanne over at Life in the Suburbs has provided me with five interview questions. I feel compelled to answer, since I did ask for it.

Here are the Interview Game rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. Have you ever had braces on your teeth?
No, I never had to wear those zipper type braces. However, at one point in jr high school, the dentist thought that my molars were too spread apart, and fitted me with one of those terrible devices that has a head strap and a wire device outside the mouth that attached to the molars. I was supposed to wear it when I slept, and while watching tv. It was awful, and it made me drool a lot while I slept. Come to think of it, I still drool a lot while sleeping. I am just happy to say that I never had to be seen in public with that medieval torture device on my face.

2. How do you best enjoy fresh asparagus prepared?
I have an electric steamer that I use for broccoli and asparagus and so forth. Got it at a garage sale, and I love it. I am famous for my savory side dish of asparagus that I always bring to Passover. Steamed asapargus, with just a little balsamic vinegar drizzled on top, and sprinkled with pine nuts.

3. If you own an automobile, when was the last time you washed it?
If you don't own one, what is your usual method of transportation?
My little red Echo named Zora (vanity plate = REZOUND) gets washed in the summer when it doesn't rain. Right now, I wish it would stop raining so that I could take her in for a bath. The dog has been sitting in the back seat and it's getting hairy back there. I like to take it to the full service wash, so that they will vacuum and wipe down the interior for no extra charge.

4. Would you ever want to be a contestant on a reality show? If so, would you choose to be on Survivor or Fear Factor?
Watching Survivor is my guilty pleasure. I haven't missed a season yet. So I guess that would be the one, if I wanted to, which I don't. Why? because I can't start a fire or spear fish, and I can't understand why people still show up for that show without having mastered those skills! I mean, come on! you know you'll have to do it. Fear Factor? ugh. Eating bugs and so forth is not what I would choose for my leisure time activity.

5. What do you love about your job?
I love that I work in a beautiful environment, in a gorgeous building on a remote ranch. I love solving database puzzles and designing software interfaces. I love helping people and I love it more when they appreciate the help. I love getting movie screenings for free and being connected with the movie industry.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Hi,

Thank for playing.

I must go now. I've got to go pick up some asparagus. Just reading about your recipe incited a craving.

Suzanne
Not that I can claim to completely avoid dumb or worthless tv shows, I do have my shows as well, but Fear Factor and Survivor I have shunned. Somehow I am surprised that you have not done so as well, mainly because I can't relate to the set of skills and pecking orders that they emphasize and seem to value.
» Post a Comment